Big Motoring World – Welcome to our News Site
Big Motoring World is the largest independent seller of used BMWs in the UK. As a used-car dealership, we set ourselves apart by offering a greater range of second-hand BMWs and Mercedes than any of our UK competitors. More importantly, we offer these great cars at affordable prices.
At Big Motoring World, customer satisfaction really matters to us, and this doesn’t just apply up to the point of sale, it goes beyond that. With after care services, including repairs, servicing, and MOTs, we provide our customers with everything they need to keep their cars in top condition.
- A premium warranty for a high quality service - Big Motoring World has launched a premium warranty created specifically for their BMW and Mercedes customers. The warranty is available for Read More
- Big Motoring World enters Sunday Times Top Track 250 - Big Motoring World has been included in The Sunday Times Grant Thornton Top Track 250 league table, which ranks Britain’s private Read More
- How to stay on the right side of the law in cold weather - So, the clocks have finally gone forward and the nights are drawing in - and with winter fast approaching we’re Read More
- BMW unveils new MotoGP safety car - It’s hard to think of a better choice of manufacturer to provide the 2018 safety car for MotoGP. We’re big Read More
- Dangerous driving sentences changed - It is a hugely emotive area, with good reason. But, here at Big Motoring World we welcome the recent news Read More
- Stay focused: the most common driving distractions - We all understand the need to stay focused as we drive. After all, driving is a complex business - it Read More
- New car sales decline - For the sixth month in a row, increasing numbers of UK car buyers have shied away from buying a new Read More
- Race to the sun: Solar car race starts in Australia - Here at Big Motoring World we’re struggling to think of a better place to stage a solar-powered car race than Read More
- What do millennials really think the future holds for motoring? - If the Silicon Valley TED-talkers and the Elon Musks of the world are to be believed, we’re heading for a Read More
- The long goodbye – Shell plans first ‘no petrol’ station. - Over here at Big Motoring World this was an idea that struck as an odd one - but if it’s Read More