Big Motoring World – Welcome to our News Site
Big Motoring World is the largest independent seller of used BMWs in the UK. As a used-car dealership, we set ourselves apart by offering a greater range of second-hand BMWs and Mercedes than any of our UK competitors. More importantly, we offer these great cars at affordable prices.
At Big Motoring World, customer satisfaction really matters to us, and this doesn’t just apply up to the point of sale, it goes beyond that. With after care services, including repairs, servicing, and MOTs, we provide our customers with everything they need to keep their cars in top condition.
- Big Motoring World Takes Home Industry Award - Big Motoring World Takes Home Industry Award Last month we had the pleasure of picking up the award for ‘Dealer Read More
- Star Car of the Week: Range Rover Velar - Star Car of the Week: Range Rover Velar Every now and then something very special arrives on our forecourt at Read More
- Video – It’s never too late to be a better driver - We all like to think we're good drivers. But there's always room for improvement - and this helpful film has Read More
- What do Tesla’s troubles mean for the car industry? - There was a time when it seemed like Tesla - and the company's CEO Elon Musk - could do no Read More
- A sporty SUV - We're big fans of the new BMW X2 here at Big Motoring World – so here's a quick tour.
- How to stop your keyless car from being stolen - Cars are certainly becoming more convenient: many vehicles now have keyless technology that allows a driver to dispense with fiddly Read More
- A Look Back at the AMG ‘Red Pig’ - Pigs might fly The AMG brand has turned out some pretty remarkable cars for Mercedes-Benz over the years, but the Read More
- Preparing your car for the warmer weather - We all know about just how important it is to prepare your car for the winter months - whether Read More
- Some things never change - To celebrate (hopefully) the end of the snow and all the horrendous driving weather we've had recently, we thought Read More
- Financial markets are backing electric - They say 'follow the money' - and if the latest moves in the financial world are anything to go by, Read More