Big Motoring World – Welcome to our News Site
Big Motoring World is the largest independent seller of used BMWs in the UK. As a used-car dealership, we set ourselves apart by offering a greater range of second-hand BMWs and Mercedes than any of our UK competitors. More importantly, we offer these great cars at affordable prices.
At Big Motoring World, customer satisfaction really matters to us, and this doesn’t just apply up to the point of sale, it goes beyond that. With after care services, including repairs, servicing, and MOTs, we provide our customers with everything they need to keep their cars in top condition.
- What do millennials really think the future holds for motoring? - If the Silicon Valley TED-talkers and the Elon Musks of the world are to be believed, we’re heading for a Read More
- The long goodbye – Shell plans first ‘no petrol’ station. - Over here at Big Motoring World this was an idea that struck as an odd one - but if it’s Read More
- Could 3D printed tyres be the way forward? - Sometimes it feels like everything in the future will be 3D printed - from cars to houses to furniture - Read More
- Low emission zones on their way for Scotland - Here at Big Motoring World we were interested to hear that Scottish First Minister Nicola Sturgeon has announced controversial plans Read More
- Are flying cars just around the corner? - It’s fascinating how quickly the mind gets used to ideas that at one time seemed fantastical - as human beings Read More
- China plans to ban the production and sale of diesel and petrol cars and vans - When a market as huge and as economically significant as China makes a decision, the world tends to sit up Read More
- Why do the British buy more convertibles than the rest of Europe? - It’s a curious thing - and a phenomenon that we’ve certainly noticed here a Big Motoring World. The great British Read More
- The younger generation will embrace electric vehicles - Every generation sees themselves as pioneers in some way - the first people to see the way the wind is Read More
- The dangers of driving when tired - We’ve probably all been there - especially on long distance drives. You rub your eyes, stretch as much as you Read More
- Fiat joins BMW’s selfdriving partnership - Last year, here at Big Motoring World we were excited to hear the news that BMW was entering into an Read More