Big Motoring World – Welcome to our News Site
Big Motoring World is the largest independent seller of used BMWs in the UK. As a used-car dealership, we set ourselves apart by offering a greater range of second-hand BMWs and Mercedes than any of our UK competitors. More importantly, we offer these great cars at affordable prices.
At Big Motoring World, customer satisfaction really matters to us, and this doesn’t just apply up to the point of sale, it goes beyond that. With after care services, including repairs, servicing, and MOTs, we provide our customers with everything they need to keep their cars in top condition.
- New changes to the driving test - Driving licences were first handed out in the UK in 1903 – but it wasn’t until 1935 that the official Read More
- Highly qualified people are more likely to fail their driving tests - Here at Big Motoring World, it’s something we’ve heard people say before: “All the best drivers fail their tests a Read More
- Summer holidays – how to survive long car journeys with kids - Are we there yet? Anyone who has had the dubious pleasure of spending a long journey with a car full Read More
- When will self driving cars be a reality on the UK’s roads? - Will self driving cars go the way of the long promised, but never really delivered hoverboard? Here at Big Motoring Read More
- UK Government: Severn Bridge toll to be abolished in 2018 - We’re not huge fans of tolls here at Big Motoring World. It’s not about just the inconvenience of having to Read More
- A new electric black cab for London - ‘Iconic’ is a word that gets seriously over-used - these days everything from buildings to haircuts are given the label. Read More
- Cutting the costs of motoring - Have you noticed how nothing ever seems to get cheaper? We certainly have here at Big Motoring World - which Read More
- Demystifying electric cars - We’re huge fans of alternative fuel vehicles here at Big Motoring World - and it seems that customers are increasingly Read More
- The end of petrol? What the Volvo announcement means for the industry - It’s been a good 130 years for the internal combustion engine - but its days may now be numbered. Here Read More
- Could battery powered cars be more drain than gain? - A couple of big news stories caught our eye recently here at Big Motoring World. One was the announcement by Read More