We are committed to maintaining the trust and confidence of visitors to our website and subscribers to our marketing communications. Here you’ll find information on how we treat data that we collect from visitors to our website, or when someone subscribes to our marketing communications.
Visitors to our website
When someone visits this website we use a third-party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard Internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the website.
This information is only processed in a way that does not identify anyone. We do not make, or allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of people visiting our website. You can find out more on how cookies are used on this website in the Cookies Policy below.
If we do want to collect personally identifiable information through our website, we will be upfront about this. We will make it clear when we collect personal information and we will explain what we intend to do with it.
Newsletter/marketing communications sign up
As part of the registration process for our e-newsletter/marketing communications, we collect personal information. We use that information to:
- Tell you about the things you’ve asked us to tell you about
- Contact you if we need to obtain or provide additional information
- Check our records are correct
- Check every now and then that you’re happy and satisfied
We don’t trade our email lists with other organisations and businesses.
You can unsubscribe to general mailings at any time, by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our emails
Links to Other Web Sites
You have the following rights:
- The right to ask what personal data we hold about you at any time
- The right to ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal data that we hold about you free of charge
- The right to opt out of any marketing communications that we may send you
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please contact us using the contact details specified above. If you wish to unsubscribe from e-mail marketing communications that we send you, you can easily do this by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any e-marketing we have sent to you.
Access to Your Personal Information
You are entitled to access the personal information that we hold. Please get in touch to do so.
No financial transactions are run through this website. However, please note that whilst we take appropriate technical and organisational measures to safeguard the personal data (name, address, email address, phone number) that you provide to us, no transmission over the Internet can ever be guaranteed secure. Consequently, please note that we cannot guarantee the security of any personal data that you transfer over the Internet to us.
If you are using a computer or terminal in a public location, we recommend that you always log out and close the website browser when you complete an online session for your security. In addition, we recommend that you take the following security measures to enhance your online safety:
- Keep any account passwords private. Remember, anybody who knows your password may access your account
- When creating a password, use at least eight characters. A combination of letters and numbers is best. Do not use dictionary words, your name, email address, or other personal data that can be easily obtained. We also recommend that you frequently change your password
- Avoid using the same password for multiple online accounts
We will never ask you to confirm any account or credit card details via email. If you receive an email claiming to be from us asking you to do so, please ignore it and do not respond.
Third party sites
Updates to this policy
If you have any questions please contact us.